Rescue Diver with EFR
Our Rescue Diver with Emergency First Response (EFR) course is a great way to add new dimensions to your diving skills. We want to guide you on this journey to become a better, safer, and more responsible diver.
The Rescue Diver with EFR is an essential step in your diving journey, providing you with the tools to manage not only your own safety but also the well-being of others. It’s a course that’s serious in nature but delivered with enthusiasm, fun, and hands-on practice.
The course covers essential areas including:
- Self-rescue: Empowering you to handle your own emergencies.
- Recognising stress in other divers: How to identify and manage fellow divers in distress.
- Emergency management and equipment: Utilising the proper tools and techniques.
- Rescuing panicked and unresponsive divers: Hands-on practice to ensure you’re ready for real-world scenarios.
Your academic sessions will include knowledge development, rescue exercises, and real-life scenarios. You’ll learn what to look for and how to respond, and our seasoned instructors will ensure you’re well-prepared for any dive-related emergencies.
In addition to your basic scuba equipment, you will need a pocket mask for in-water resuscitation practice. We’ll introduce you to vital gear like oxygen units, floats, marker buoys, and CPR mannequins. Your instructor might also suggest a personal first aid kit, an investment that serves you throughout your diving career.
Why Choose Us?
We’re more than just a dive centre; we’re a community of passionate divers who believe in quality education, exceptional service, and providing unforgettable experiences.
We dive all year, tailoring our sites to the conditions. With 19,491 miles of coastline to explore, we’re your gateway to underwater exploration. Our team is here for you, offering advice, expeditions, and much more. Regardless of your agency, we welcome all divers with open arms.
Ready To Dive In?
Join us on this enriching experience that’s sure to be one of the highlights of your diving journey. It’s not just a certification; it’s a transformation into a more confident and capable diver.
- Comprehensive Rescue Diver with EFR training.
- Access to necessary equipment for the course (except personal items like a first aid kit).
- Certification upon successful completion.
What's Not Included:
- Personal diving gear.
- First aid kit.
- Transportation and accommodation (if required).
Frequently Asked Questions
It’s a course that combines practical and academic training to teach divers how to manage diving emergencies and become more confident divers.
Any diver with appropriate previous certifications who wants to enhance their emergency response skills.
No, we welcome all divers from all agencies.